Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Hari Pernikahan Boy & Nedi ;)



















# Throwback Our Solemnization and Wedding


Date : Friday, 21 February 2014
Venue : Teratak Ma Ayah Tanjung Sabtu, Terengganu.


Konfiden katanya ;p


Alhamdulillah.....sekali lafaz sahaja ;)




Gediks x?hehheh..


Love u ayah...forever...mmuah!


Our family ;)

Sebelah petang pula majlis bersanding, makan beradap dan photoshoot outdoor.





Yeah!!!Jom Outdoor!


Bermain ombak di pantai...







Comel x kami?hehe...




Ada gaya Sultan Melaka? hehe..



You are my soul

If you live to be 100,
I hope I live to be 100 minus 1 day,
So I NEVER have to live without you..........

If i could give you one thing in life,
 I would give you the ability to see yourself through my eyes, 
as only then would you realize how special you are to me ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment